With a population of 272 million (including 175 million internet users), fintech lending in Indonesia is ripe for a quantum leap, according to the Asosiasi FinTech Indonesia (the Indonesian Fintech Lending Association).
In this panel discussion, Kuseryansyah Kus, Managing Director of the Indonesian Fintech Lending Association and Aidil Zulkifli, CEO & Founder of the pioneering Indonesian lending platform UangTeman, offer an insider view.
- A look at the current peer-to-peer lending landscape in Indonesia as explained by Kuseryansyah Kus (9:57 – 20:24)
- Kuseryansyah Kus provides his insights and numbers on the growth and development of loan disbursements in Indonesia for 2017 to 2021 period. (21:18 – 24:00)
- An introduction to the Indonesian fintech lending association, its vision and mission (24:10 – 28:23)
- The fintech lending outlook for Indonesia (34:12 – 35:25)
- Aidil Zulkifli on UangTeman and its value propositions (43:49 – 49:45)
- Every company needs to have an advantage over its competitors. Find out UangTeman’s competitive advantage here (50: 50 – 54:53)
- COVID-19 has seen tectonic marketing shifts in the world. How have platforms like UangTeman adapted to it? (1:05:24 – 1:06:42)